The eye-catcherChic on the road with horse and carriage
- Solid aluminium basic frame for the carriage with side steps made of aluminium chequer plate in front of the doors.
- 4 pairs of lashing points to secture the load.
Two aluminium stand rails:
- for a track width of 650 to 1580 mm
- with hot-dip galvanised steel stand brackets.
- Two aluminium loading ramps with protective edge, incl. transport bracket on basic frame.
- Optional: Closed surface for carriage extension made of aluminium chequer plate.
- AluBiComp floor, 21 mm thick, with rubber bed 8 mm thick, glued and sealed.
- Large access door with 3-point locking.
- EquiSpace® space concept. Maximum space for the horses thanks to the sophisticated Humbaur EquiSpace® interior concept.
- The chest and breech bars are divided and padded, adjustable in height and length, and complete with panic unlocking.
- The EquiDrive® chassis, with its hot-dip galvanised longitudinal beam chassis, offers high stability and thus the best possible safety.
- The Xanthos® AERO 2700 is equipped with the EquiDrive® PLUS chassis. This includes an automatic brake adjustment and the wheel shock absorber.
- Lockable saddle compartment with saddle holder, snaffle holder, mirror, net and 20% more volume.
- Also available in Western variant.
- Smooth surfaces in the interior protect the tack during transport.
Available in full Polyester construction in various colours (Symbol Image)
- Polyester roof with tinted vent windows. The polyester roof is available in many colours at an additonal price; the standard colour ist silver grey.
High-mass surrounding frame section, hot-dip galvanised
- Elegant, galvanised rear outrigger with integrated lighting.
- Ramp flap with rubber step and side stop.
The Humbaur interior lighting creates a pleasant atmosphere in the twilight for horse and human.
- The exclusive Windschott (deflector) offers draft-free ventailation and continuous air circulation.
- Automatic jockey wheel, centrally mounted.
- Wheel shock absorber incl. 100 km/h confirmation.
The Zephir© series turns heads. Few horse trailers combine so many practical functions with such an attractive appearance: Note the smooth, easy-care surfaces inside and out, the EquiSpace© design, the second door to the saddle compartment, amongst many other features. The Zephir© carriage has yet another decisively important function: Together with your two horses, you can also take along your carriage. For this purpose we have fitted a sturdy aluminium frame inside the vehicle's extended longitudinal beams in which you can securely place your carriage. Simply adjust the track width of the stand rails before you start, secure the carriage at its eight lashing points and off you go.
The Zephir® Carriage in detail:
Zephir Carriage Standard equipment
- EquiDrive®" chassis"
- Shock absorbers mounted, tyres designed for 60 mph
- Polyester structure, available in several colours, side panels 1.500 mm in height
- Lockable saddle compartment with saddle carrier, snaffle holder, mirrow, stowing net, lighting, shovel and broom
- 13-pole plug with reversing and fog light
- 21 mm thick wooden base plate
- 8 mm rubber flooring, sealed and glued down
- Solid surrounding frame section (hot-dip galvanised)
- Elegant galvanised rear tail support with integrated lighting
- Rear ramp with high-grip rubber and sidestop
- Split and padded breast and breeching bars, ( height- and longitudinal adjustable), panic lock on breast bar
- EquiLock® lockable partition wall
- New designed, tinted and 5-way adjustable vent windows
- Interior lighting and hay net ring
- Exclusive roller wind deflector for draught-free interior ventilation
- Automatic jockey wheel with shunting handle
- 2 standing rails for the carriage, adjustable to track width of the carriage (from 650 mm to 1,580 mm)
- 2 drive-up rails, 2 wheel stop brackets and several tie down eyes
Zephir Carriage Models
The front carriage rack of the Zephir® Carriage is suitable for a wide variety of carriages.
Up to two draught horses
... can relax in the spacious Zephir® Carriage horse trailer before and after their assignments.
A Humbaur is well planned
We have also fulfilled the wishes which you believe nobody can fulfil.