Freezer trailer TK
TK FreezerThe deep-freeze trailer TK ensures the right temperature of your frozen goods.
V drawbar, hot-dip galvanised
The optional freezer unit can regulate the cooling temperature within a range between +10 ° C and -18 ° C.
Body made from 80 mm sandwich panels.
Cold, colder, frozen - with our freezer trailer, you can transport goods at temperatures below zero degrees. The cooling units accommodate temperatures between +10 degrees and -20 degrees. To ensure the cold temperatures remain securely in the refrigeration compartment, we have equipped the freezer box with ample insulation. The floor has an 80-mm-thick hard foam core. The walls are just as thick and coated with sheet steel on both sides, with an additional, PVC layer on the inner side. These features make the TK ideally suited for transporting food-in strict compliance with food law. The fittings and hinges on this model are made of stainless steel.
The deep-freeze tandem box trailer in detail:
Tandem Axle-Freezer Trailers
Tandem Axle-Freezer Trailers Standard equipment
- Hot-dip galvanised v-shaped coupling
- 13-pin plug and reversing light, interior lighting
- Insulated 85 mm thick base plate
- Construction using 80 mm thick sandwich panels
- Locking double refrigerator doors with interior emergency opening mechanism
- Stainless steel hinges
- refrigeration unit Govi 2000 P
- Front and side interior anti-chafing protection, c. 150 mm high, made from corrugated sheet aluminium
- Jockey wheel