HVK sales trailerYour handy helper when it comes to mobile sales success
V drawbar, hot-dip galvanised
Insulated floor plate 18 mm thick with PVC floor covering.
Body made from 45 mm sandwich panels
Central access door in front wall can be locked, aluminium treat plate step on drawbar.
Sales hatch with gas spring support on right side in driving direction, locked from inside.
4 scissor-type supports
Counter approx. 565 mm at bottom, measured from floor plate.
Wheel housings integrated into body
2 manoeuvring handles
Humbaur multifunctional lighting with reversing light.
The HVK sales trailer is available both as single axle and a tandem axle model.
Our catering trailers make selling so much easier for you in many respects. Access to your catering trailer is via a door at the front. High-quality lighting has been provided in galvanised fittings. The body has a polyurethane core and is coated with galvanised, powder-coated steel plate on both ides. The well-designed flap is on the right side and has a hinged cover with rain protection. This means that your customers are always under cover. Gas springs help you open the flap. Do you have very particular requirements for your catering trailer? Find out more about our comprehensive range of accessories.
The sales box trailer HVK in detail:
HVK Tandem - empty trailer PurFerro
HVK Tandem - empty trailer PurFerro Standard equipment
- Hot-dip galvanised v-shaped coupling
- 13-pin plug and reversing light
- 18 mm thick base plate covered with PVC flooring
- Construction using 30 mm thick PurFerro sandwich panels
- Lockable entry door mounted centrally in the front bulkhead, foothold made from corrugated sheet aluminium mounted on the coupling
- Vending hatch with hydraulic spring supports, on the right hand side of vehicle, locking from within
- 4 hatch supports
- Jockey wheel
- Parapet height 565mm up from the floor
- Integrated wheelhouses
- 2 manoeuvring handles