3-axle trailer HTS 30
The versatileFlatbed semi-trailer
- Hot-dip galvanised by immersion bath
- Chassis frame sand-blasted, primed, and fully surface painted (optional)
- The interchangeable kingpin permits independent use with 2-axle or 3-axle semi-trailer towing machines
- Single-section ramps with spring lifting mechanism
- Ramps hot-dip galvanised by immersion bath
- Two-section and hydraulic ramps at a surcharge
- Branded flatbed trailer axles with 11 t axial load (technical)
- Air suspension system with manual lift/lower function
- Lift and/or trailing steering axle (optional)
Wheel arches (optional)
- With cover and integrated lock mechanism
- Especially suitable for the transport of high construction machines with tyres
- 3 pairs of tie-down points (6 t) recessed in the bridge floor
- 3 pairs of tie-down points (3 t) recessed in the bridge floor exterior
- 5 pairs of tie-down points (10 t) recessed in the trailer floor
- 6 pairs of tie-down points (3 t) recessed in the outer frame of the trailer floor
- Platform floor made of approx. 50 mm thick softwood
- Hardwood cover or rubber cover at a surcharge
- Outer frame profile of the semi-trailer equipped with climbing aids on both sides at the rear.
Chassis and frame
- Main and outer frame made of high-strength fine-grained steel
- Wheel arches above the rear wheels of the semi-trailer
Electrical and hydraulic systems
- Electrical, air, and hydraulic connections (optional) at the front wall of the bridge.
- Braking system with EBS 2S/2M and spring-loaded parking brake
- Connecting hoses with non-interchangeable coupling heads
3 m equipment package (optional)
- Folding supports
- Wooden planks
- 4 widening panels
- All-round light
- Storage shelf for wooden planks
The welded flatbed semi-trailer will win you over with its cranked or straight trailer floor and its low net weight. This allows construction companies to safety and conven- iently transport construction vehicles such as excavators, wheel loaders, road pavers or heavy operating equipment. The adjustable kingpin means the semi-trailer can fit tractor trucks with either two or three axles. The flatbed semi-trailers are also suited for transporting containers.
Flatbed semi-trailer HTS 30:
|Permissible Gross Weight||35,000* / 48,000** kg||Overall dimensions||13323 x 2540 x 1752 mm|
|Technical axle load||30,000 kg||Technical semi trailer load||18,000 kg|
|Platform floor length||3,500 mm||Tyres||235/75 R17,5|
|Loading height||890 mm||Trailer floor length||9,570 mm|
|Permissible gross weight||35,000* / 45,000** kg||Trailer floor width||2,540 mm|
|Technical Total weight||51,000 kg||Platform floor length||3,500 mm|
|Technical axle load (for Trio unit)||33,000 kg||Loading height||890 mm|
|Technical semi trailer load||18,000 kg||Semi trailer height||1230 mm|
|Empty weight in basic version||approx. 8,000 kg||Overall dimensions||12,470 x 2,540 x 3,750 mm|
|Trailer floor length||8,680 mm||Tyres||235/75 R17.5 ZW (12 x)|
* Permissible Gross Weight with indivisible cargo without special license ** Permissible Gross Weight with indivisible cargo with special license acc. to § 70 STVO.
Subject to technical modifications. All specifications are approximate values and relate to a series vehicle without accessories. Additional equipment will change both the empty weight and the load capacity!
What can I transport with the Humbaur HTS flatbed semi-trailer?
Mobile excavators and wheel loaders
Mobile excavators and wheel loaders up to a weight of approx. 30 to 33 tonnes, depending on the model.
Crawler excavator with a weight up to approx. 30 - 33 tonnes, depending on the model.
Special locks also make it possible to transport containers on the HTS flatbed semi-trailer.