Plywood single-axle HKU
HKU Plywood box trailerWith a practical wood/aluminium cover for multifunctional use.
Ramp wall with rear ramp edge and gas spring supports.
Floor plate 15 mm thick
V drawbar, hot-dip galvanised
Side walls and roof made of plywood with high quality smooth fiber-reinforced plastic coating, ideal for labelling
6x tie-down eyes integrated into outer frame profile, tensile force 400 kg per tie-down eye (tested by Dekra).
Espagnolette lock, galvanised
Wood/aluminium cover as roof with gas spring support and 2 locks, lockable.
Humbaur multifunctional lighting with reversing light.
Even large and bulky goods can be easily loaded into the HKU. You can simply lift up the cover and use standard transport aids to load your goods via the back wall. The ramp wall is supported by gas springs for easier handling. The trailer is locked with an espagnolette lock for the rear wall and two locks for the cover. The trailer has an integrated tie-down system, with each tie-down eye able to withstand a tensile force of 400 kg (as tested by Dekra). The floor and walls are 15 mm thick. The floor also has an anti-slip coating.
The single-axle plywood box trailer HKU in detail:
Single axle Plywood, wheels out, rear ramp
Single axle Plywood, wheels out, rear ramp Standard equipment
- Hot-dip galvanised v-shaped coupling
- 13-pin plug and reversing light
- 15 mm plywood base plate
- Side walls made of plywood with UV-resistant plastic coating
- Rear ramp and upper section, with gas spring support
- Galvanised espagnolette and hinges
- Lockable wood-aluminium lid with gas spring support and two locks
- 3 pairs of lashing rings in framework profile, traction force 400 kg per ring, DEKRA approved
- Jockey wheel