Flexible transport talentLoading and unloading couldn't be easier
Bolted, hot-dip galvanised chassis
Welded, hot-dip galvanised tilting platform.
Tilting platform mechanically tiltable by gas pressure springs.
Ramp gate with a special perforation and gas springs.
Drop-sides made by anodised aluminium
Lashing ponts in external frame, traction force 400 kg each
Optional cable winch
Wooden floor 18 mm, weather-resistant.
It makes each operation as convenient as possible: Simply tilt the hydraulic bridge with a manual pump. Gas springs help you to operate the ramp wall. The low load height of 640 mm (single-axle model) or 650 mm (tandem-axle model) keeps the drive-up angle very low. This means that you can also load machines and cars having a low ground clearance without problems. So that the vehicles can be loaded onto the trailer without effort, a stable cable winch frame with a cable winch is available as an optional extra. The sophisticated chassis system of the MTK Allcomfort ensures particularly smooth road handling.
The universal transporter MTK Allcomfort in detail:
Allcomfort One Axle
Allcomfort One Axle Standard equipment
- Screwed, hot-dip galvanised chassis
- Welded, hot-dip galvanised tilting platform
- Tilting platform with double acting hydraulic
- Drop-sides made by aluminium
- 6 pairs of lashing points (for 3600 mm length) with 400 kg traction force each, Dekra proofed
- Wooden floor 18 mm
- Ramp gate approx. 900 mm, with a special perforation and gas springs