Wheels in tiltbed HA
Movable helperWith tilt function for extended application possibilities
V drawbar, hot-dip galvanised
13-pin plug and reversing light
Floor plate 15 mm thick
Drop sides made of anodised, double-walled aluminium profiles.
Back flap with recessed locks.
Flap with recessed locks (optional)
Tie-down rings (4 units up to 2050 mm / 6 units up to 2510 mm box length) integrated into the drop sides (only possible with 350 mm drop sides), tractive force 400 kg per lashing ring, Dekra-tested.
Only at the HA tiltable: platform with shock absorber support for tilting, tilting angle at rear 18°, reinforced tailgate and reinforced underride protection at HA 132513.
Humbaur multifunction lighting is integrated into the underride protection.
Corner stanchions with insert option
The Soft-Dock has a soft, cushioning surface that provides optimal damage protection for the rear of the vehicle.
Gardening equipment and motorcycles can, for example, be transported more easily if the trailer tilts. For these and similar applications we equipped the HA flatbed trailer with a tilting body in this variant. A shock absorber simplifies the tilting process. Reinforcing ribs and additional hinges at the rear flap, for example, make the trailer particularly sturdy.
Aluminium tiltbed Standard equipment
- Hot-dip galvanised v-shaped coupling
- 13-pin plug, for max. gross above 751 kg with reversing light
- 15 mm thick base plate
- Side panels and gates made of double-walled anodised aluminium
- Fixed headboard and flap(s) with sunk-in closings
- Lashing rings (6 units) integrated in sideboard profiles, traction force 400 kg per ring, DEKRA tested
- Platform with shock absorbers for tipping
- Humbaur multifuntional lights integrated in underride barrier