Construction machinery transporter HS
Humbaur HSAlways an advantage for construction machines
Screwed V drawbar, hot-dip galvanised by immersion bath
13-pin plug and reversing light
Welded drop side/frame construction of steel plate, hot-dip galvanised by immersion bath.
Upright steel drive-on ramps (1530 x 360 mm) hot-dip galvanised by immersion bath, load capacity for each ramp 1500 kg, with anti-slip surface and integrated support legs.
12 tie-down rings (6 pairs) mounted in the outer frame with a box trailer length of 3000 mm or 14 rings (7 pairs) with 3750 mm, pull force of 1000 kg per tie-down ring.
Walk-on-able steel mudguards which terminate with the drop sides.
Humbaur multifunctional lighting
Do you regularly have to transport lightweight or medium weight construction machinery or diggers? The sturdy and solid construction of the HS is designed for daily transport tasks. The low loading height facilitates loading. The mudguards with aluminium chequerplate that can be stood on, and the protected lighting units make it particularly durable in day-to-day operations.
Tandem axle HS in detail:
Tandem axle with steel ramps
Tandem axle with steel ramps Standard equipment
- Welded drop-side-/frame construction made by steel plate, hot-dipgalvanized
- Welded V-drawbar, hot-dip galvanized
- 13 pole plug and reversing light
- Hot-dip galvanized steel ramps (1530 x 360 mm loading capacty perramp 1500 kg), standing upright with anti slip grid covering as well asintegrated folding legs
- Lashing rings mounted in external frame (6 pairs at 3000 mm / 7 pairs at3750 mm internal length.), traction force 1000 kg per lashing ring
- Jockey wheel
- Passable steel mudguards, flush with the drop-side