The all-rounderLightweight, sturdy and high-quality aluminum design
- EquiDrive® Standard longitudinal beam chassis
- Side walls of double-walled, anodised Aluminium profiles.
- The Polyester Roof is available in standard silver or black. Other colours from the RAL pallete are available as accessories (additional charge)
- Polyester Roof with tinted vent windows in a new design, 5 settings.
- AluBiComp floor, 21 mm stick with glued rubberfloor, sealed.
- Solid, all-round and hot-dip galvanised Frame profile.
- Elegant, galvanised rear outrigger with integrated lighting.
- Large access door with 3-point locking.
- Ramp flap with rubber step and side stop.
- EquiSpace® space concept. Maximum space for the horses thanks to the sophisticated Humbaur EquiSpace® interior concept.
- The chest and breech bars are divided and padded, adjustable in height and length, and complete with panic unlocking.
- The Humbaur creates a pleasant atmosphere in the twilight for horse and human.
- The exclusive Windschott (deflector) offers draft-free ventailation and continuous air circulation.
- Automatic jockey wheel, centrally mounted.
- Tyres suitable up to 100 km/h.
- Xanthos® 2700 model, including wheel shock absorber and 100 km/h confirmation.
A stable aluminium profile body with an elegant polyester roof. This combination makes it possible to achieve the Xanthos© series' lightweight design for good handling and outstanding durability. All load-bearing steel components have been hot-dip galvanised. Thus the Xanthos© is the perfect choice for a long-life trailer, from its chassis to the AluBiComp floor and its aluminium body. Its roominess will appeal to the horse, while the owner will appreciate the saddle compartment's easy loading. The EquiSpace© design and EquiDrive© chassis form part of the standard equipment for this series. The Humbaur EquiDrive© PLUS chassis is available as an optional extra.
The Xanthos horse trailer in detail:
Choose a colour
- All poly parts
Xanthos Standard equipment
- EquiDrive® chassis with shock absorbers
- Model 7614 Xanthos 2700 including EquiDrive® PLUS chassis with automatic brake adjustment
- Model 7616 Xanthos 2700 S including EquiDrive® PLUS S chassis with coil spring suspension
- Side panels made of double-walled anodised aluminium profiles
- Side kick protection
- 13-pin plug with reversing and fog light
- AluBiComp floor plate 21 mm
- 8 mm rubber flooring, glued on and sealed
- Sturdy surrounding frame section (hot-dip galvanised)
- Elegant galvanised tail support with integrated lighting
- Entry and service door with 3-point locking mechanism
- Rear ramp with high-grip rubber and sidestop
- Split and padded breast and breeching bars with panic release, height- and lengthwise adjustable
- EquiLock® lockable partition wall
- New designed, tinted and 5-way adjustable vent windows
- Interior lighting
- Exclusive rollder wind deflector for draught-free interior ventilation
- Automatic jockey wheel with shunting handle
- Polyester roof in Silver Metallic
- Tyres designed for 60 mph
How many horses can I transport?
You can comfortably tansport two ponies in the Xanthos, which is available in three weight classes.
Of course, a single horse can also enjoy the comfort of the Xanthos®.
A pair of horses
Two fully grown horses can travel conveniently in the spacious Xanthos®.
Two heavy horses
... will also find adequate space in the roomy Xanthos® horse trailer.
A Humbaur is well planned
We have also fulfilled the wishes which you believe nobody can fulfil.